Monday, September 12, 2016

The Cat's Pajamas - TCP Tuesday Challenge - Flowers Bloom


Hey there, stamping friends!
It's time for a new TCP Tuesday Challenge...this time it's all about PATTERNS!  Oh, how I love patterns!  


Here are the FUN stamps and CutUps from The Cat's Pajamas that I used on my  patterned card today!




The Bitty Banners CutUps are the perfect dies to make a play on patterns!  After cutting them with three different patterned papers, I displayed them in banner-like fashion with a bit of twine.  To finish of this layered card, I added a stamped sentiment from the Nature's Hello stamp set.


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

You do patterns SO beautifully Stacey! Love the cozy warmth to this pretty design!