Friday, February 13, 2015

Planner + SRM Stickers = AMAZING

Hey there, SRM Stickers friends!
I'm up on the SRM Stickers Blog today with a little SRM Stickers LOVE in my planner!


For my Valentine week layout, of course some SRM Stickers Valentine-themed stickers were in order!

Here you see that I used Stickers by the Dozen/Valentine to decorate that special day, We've Got Your Border/Valentine for the bottom edge of planner pages, and a Baker's Twine/Blossom bow attached to a mini wooden clothespin to mark the page.


On the top of this page, I added a Labels by the Dozen/Valentine...love that pop of red!




Here's a peek at the front pocket of my planner that holds my extra SRM Stickers.


SRM Stickers are PERFECT to use in your planners!  I hope you're inspired to embellish your planner with some yummy stickers, too!
Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!



 photo stacey_sig.jpg

No comments: