Saturday, February 21, 2015

Curtain Call - Donut Delight Reminder


Hey there, donut lovers!
There's still time to play along with Donut Delight challenge at the Curtain Call!


I had to grab for my favorite DONUT stamp set and dies from REVERSE CONFETTI to create my card today!






What a fun challenge to play along with!  Hope you'll join us over at the Curtain Call and play along with Donut Delight!

I used some yummy Prima Coffee Break papers and flowers... and a few Pretty Pink Posh sequins as donut sprinkles on my card!


Thanks so much for stopping by the stage!

 photo supplylist.jpg
Reverse Confetti Stamps & Confetti Cuts
Prima Coffee Break Collection
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

 photo stacey_sig.jpg

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Stacey, I love this...it's fun seeing that Prima collection. Thanks for the inspiration. I have so much of that particular collection but always seem to be at a loss as to how to use it!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so FUN!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So sweet and colorful Stacey. Love the pretty paper flower.