Sunday, October 14, 2012

A New Addiction...Digital Scrapbooking

Two more digital scrapbook pages for today...I agree with Lori, it is addicting! I used some more freebies from Design House Digital for my layouts.
The first page features a photo I took of Hannah this past summer at the Sangamon County Fair as she was getting the water sprayer ready to give her pigs a drink. She's such a good little pig farmer:)
The second page includes a photo of my trio, Ben Hannah and Noah, on their first day of school this year. Ben is in 5th grade, Hannah 2nd, and Noah 7th...time is really flying and they are growing up too fast!
Go check out the Design Team Call over at Ella's Pink Scrapbook and play along with us this week:) Thanks for stopping by!
Digital Images (Digital House Design)
Pin It

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable pages, Stacey!! Looks like someone has caught the scrappy bug!!

kadie said...

You're rocking those digi layouts, Stacey. And such FUN pics! TFS!

LORi said...

Love love love these Stacey! Seriously so cute and I am crazy over that top photo of Hannah! Isn't this soooo much fun?!! ♥ LORi