Wednesday, July 4, 2012

wish big


I'm a little behind the rest of you...using these cute little pennants and doilies on my projects, so it's time to catch up! My sister's birthday is coming up, so I had her in mind when I created this "wish big" card. In fact, her birthday is just three days after mine! Almost every year, she reminds me that Mom and Dad brought me home on her 13th birthday, and really what she wanted was a new dress instead:) LOL! I got my inspiration for this birthday card from Create for Fun 57, using Bright Pink, Kraft, and White...
Retro Sketches 18, using two embellishment trios, and the Paper Play Challenge 26 using flags/pennants/banners. Moxie Fab World has a challenge going on now...the Stamp It Cards birthday card challenge:)
Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Pennant Parade Ink: Melon Mambo Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette CS, assorted DSP Other: Big Shot, Delicate Doily die, Melon Mambo pom pom trim and jumbo button, Crumb Cake seam binding, Scalloped Edge and Pennant punch, Linen Thread, Pretty in Pink brads, pins Pin It

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a fun card Stacey! Love the sweet banner! So pretty in pink! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

Pauline said...

Fabulous card Stacey, I love the fun pennants and the great sketch!
Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Regina Easter said...

wow this is awesome...hugs

Laurie said...

First off...big hugs!! Waving HI!!! Hope all is well with you girl! And next? I love your card! Those little banners are so fun! And so many fun details! Thanks for playing along at RetroSketches!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stacey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)