Friday, April 30, 2010

Journey ~ Sentimental Journey Sneak Peek



Here is a swap card that I made recently to trade with a group of fabulously talentened stampers. GO QC Swappers! I just received my package of swaps in the mail yesterday and have loads of new ideas to share...coming soon!

I used the Sentimental Journey stamp set and coordinating designer series paper for this one. Notice the textured background? That's a brand new embossing folder, too! Tomorrow is the debut of our new Summer Mini Catalog that houses these products and many others!





Stamps: Sentimental Journey
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie CS, Sentimental Journey DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Other: Grid Lines Embossing Folder, Bashful Blue Grosgrain, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Fancy Favor XL Bigz, Big Shot


1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

LOVE it!! I didn't order that texture folder, but I think I'm going to have to after seeing so many great samples with it. Make sure to bring your swap cards to the meeting on Tuesday! can't wait to see them!