Sunday, February 28, 2010

BIG NEWS ~ Curtain Call Crew

I'm so excited to share this announcement with you all today! Please join me in welcoming the Curtain Call Crew Design Team!



Amy White at Devlinwhite Designs
Andrea Roose at Andrea's Scrap- und Stampel Blog
Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) at Random Acts of Creativity
Julie Smith at Paper and Such
Lea Lawson at Lea's Cupcakes & Sunshine
Marisa Ritzen at Rosemary Reflections
Melissa Hubert at My Paper Obsession
Shelley Germann at Stampin' Garden
Sue Kohler at My Inner Reflection
and ME



Starting next Sunday, March 8th, the Curtain Call Crew will have samples to inspire you even further for the Curtain Call Color Challenges. I hope you'll join us next week for the Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 20...but until then, Act 19 is in progress:)

4 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

You've got a very talented crew lined up Stacey! Some of my favorites! Congratulations ladies! Happy Stamping! Smiles, Pam :)

Rochelle said...

Oh how exciting! Congrats to the new design team! I look forward to seeing your samples!

Nance Leedy said...

How exciting, congratulations to all! Can't wait to see your work.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Ha ha... I was waiting for this post, and I kept refreshing the page... it took me quite a while to realize that perhaps I should scroll down under the ACT19 post... *grin*
Anyway, YIPPEE! So glad to see my name here, surrounded by best of the best :D