Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thank You ~ CTD 66 & WSC 104




I was so inspired with the colors from The Color Throwdown #66 this week...a combination
that I've never tried...Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, and Rich Razzleberry! Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #104 was a great one to get me started with the yummy color combination:) I think this might be a sketch that Beate asked me to use from THIS CARD last October...is it Beate? I have to say I was soooo flattered when Beate asked me:) Anyway, if not...a girl can dream, right?








Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Bordering Blue, Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla CS, Bella Bleu & Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Bordering Blue
Other: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon


4 comments:

Davi said...

What a great card. Love the whole layout, shape and the flower is really nice!!

Tara Kieninger said...

Very lovely!

LeAnne said...

Wow, what a fun card! Glad you were able to use the CTD colors with this neat sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week....

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great design, and I love the bow! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!