Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration #33 Submissions

Anyone who knows me also knows that have an obsession for stamping and for JEWELRY! I enjoy participating in other stamping challenges and want to share the fun by offering my own weekly Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge. The Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge #32 was posted last Sunday and included a jewelry photo, color swatches, and my card along with the link to the website where I found it. Check back later to see the Jewelry Color Inspiration for this week!

The talented a creative, 3Fun, made this multi strand necklace called Tears of the Phoenix. The multi strand necklace was made of pure soft 100% Merino wool using the wet and needle felting techniques. Go check out 3Fun's etsy shop...she has some fabulous felt jewelry creations





The Jewelry Color Inspiration #33 definately inspired me this week with these bright and happy colors. My layout, however, was inspired by Julie's Delicate Dots Quilt Card that we made at our last group meeting. I just love using squares of DSP in this fashion...awesome!



Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Blush Blossom, Real Red, Whisper White CS, a variety of DSP patterns
Ink: Real Red, So Saffron, Regal Rose Stampin' Write Markers
Other: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Texturz Plates #1, Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain, 1 1/4" Square, Large Oval, and Oval Scallop Punches, Stampin' Dimensionals


Thanks to Betty, Julie, LeAnne & Andrea for participating in last week's Jewelry Color Inspiration #33!

ZacksNana



Julie Davison



LeAnne



Andrea R.



No comments: