Friday, March 27, 2009

Sale-a-Bration Mini Note & Box

There are only a few days left of the Sale-a-bration Promotion! If you haven't gotten your free gift with purchase yet, it's not too late! Email me or visit my business website and place your order today!

I made this cute little note card set and holder for a workshop that I'm holding tonight. This will be one of the projects that I demonstrate and my wonderful hostess, Tammy, will get to keep.



The box is made from four scallop envelope die-cuts that were cut out using my Big Shot, adhered together, and then wrapped with a strip of DSP and ribbon. I stamped the flowers and scallop circle with the Polka Dot Punches stamp set, punched them out, layered them together, and added a Pretties Kit pearl to the center. The flower embellishment adds just the right touch to complete this darling box. Inside the box is a set of three mini note cards and coordinating envelopes using the same stamp set, punches, and DSP.



Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery CS, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand
Other: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Ribbon Bundle, 5-petal flower & scallop circle punches, Pretties Kit


2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Lovely hostess gift Stacey. Love the colors and the embellies.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a fun idea for those envelope dies. And such a sweet holder for simple note cards.